Gothic & Dark Age

Demonoid

« Older   Newer »
(\(\GoThic))
view post Posted on 27/3/2006, 20:02

I Demonoid sono un side project di 3/4 dei membri dei Therion (jonnson , ed i fratelli niemann) , suonano un death metal vecchio stampo e , almeno così dicono io ancora non li ho ascoltati, non hanno nessuna influenza dai Therion

ora non vi sembra un po ridicolo...insomma sta band non si chiama Therion solo perchè il batterista è diverso, certo il genere non è nemmeno simile ma cristo potevano evitare di fare una band con i soliti musicisti...

biografia-discografia ufficiale su Nuclear Blast Europe

(\(\GoThic))
view post Posted on 3/4/2006, 22:32

news dal sito ufficiale:
Jonnson ha ufficialmente lasciato i Demonoid per dedicarsi interamente ai Therion

news originale:
As a result of too little time, and as previously announced, also wanting to stop singing, Chris has withdrawn from Demonoid and the band have already found a replacement vocalist.
Chris wish them all the best and has offered the band his assistance in negotiating the band a new long term record deal.
There was always different opinions in what direction the band should go in terms of activity. Chris didn't want to play live, while the other guys didn't mind touring if there was time for it in between the Therion projects.
So this means you will not only see a new Demonoid album (when they have time to record it), you will also most likely be able to see them live on stage some time in the future as well.

1 replies since 27/3/2006, 20:02   83 views